Thursday, April 12, 2012

Logo & Headshots

My house isn't the only thing under siege from my bout of Spring Cleaning Fever this year. I've suddenly gotten this urge to change everything. I dyed my hair dark red and changed the cut. I've been buying new make-up for no good reason (because I don't wear it most days) and I've been eyeing every New York and Company sale email with envy because I feel the need to replace my entire wardrobe.

I also hired the wonderfully talented Laron at Ninth Moon to design a new logo for my website. And I LOVE it! What do y'all think? Sometime later this year I'm going to be revamping my website to match the nifty new look as well.

And tomorrow I'm getting new headshots taken. I'm so excited! My previous picture is 5 years old and I'm so ready for a change. And I love the photographer. She shoots only in natural light and I'm giddy about her her candid style. I'm partial to the kind of settings that add character to the photographs so we're meeting at a local historic site - a beautiful building that survived burning during the Civil War. I can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully I'll be able to share in the next few weeks.

Is there anything you're dying to change?

Instigator

5 comments:

pjk said...

I'm the same way. I don't know if I could change my hair color that drastically, but I often darken and lighten it, and experiment with the cut.
It feels invigorating to change things up!

Can't wait to see your new look!

Playground Monitor said...

I'd seen the new logo and wondered about it. I love it! Can't wait to see the new hairdo too.

And this reminds me I need to use the Groupon I bought for a photo session. But first I had to get the cast off. And now something's bitten me on the face and I have a big red spot. ARGH! At least I have about 9 months left on the Groupon deal.

PM's Mother said...

You have just go "Spring Fever". You will soon get over it!

PM's Mother said...

'Scuse me, that is "got" spring fever.

Angel said...

Beautiful! I really like it. Smart and sexy. :) Can't wait to see the new website design.

I feel you about the cleaning bug. I can't wait until I get all this basket stuff out. :) Then maybe I can see my floor again.